Skip to Content
Erin Bell Photography - My Favorites
A few things that make my heart oh so happy...
- Snuggling on the couch with my husband, two little girls, and puppy.
- Violet's smile. It brightens any day and has captured my heart from day one. Seriously...those dimples!! :)
- Frozen Yogurt. I am convinced it is happiness in a cup!
- Campfires wrapped in a blanket with a glass of wine…mmmm.
- Sleeping in…a luxury these days ;)
- Peonies and tulips. They make me swoon.
- Coffee dates with a good girlfriend or a good book.
- Chocolate. Chances are I’m eating some right now ;)
- Springtime. I love the newness and smells, it’s so refreshing and filled with hope.
- Falling asleep outside, on a blanket, in the grass, under the shade of a tree…the BEST!
- Printed photos. There is just something special about holding them in my hands and hanging them in my home.
- Christmas trees. It's a family tradition to find the "perfect" one every year.
- Making our house a home. I am thankful for a husband who allows me to dream out loud and is really handy with a hammer, level and nails!
- Stripes & polka dots. I just love them :)
- Baby cuddles and baby toes. They melt my heart.
- Heart to heart talks with my people. Quality time is definitely one of my love languages.
- Music. Like photography, it speaks to my soul.
- I have been saved by grace! Nothing brings my heart more joy.